RIVETS Free Lines SILVER 572 cm in 1/48 scale (positive - raised rivets lines)
572 CM of rivets, format 140 x 190, silver
1. Cut required lenght of rivets,
2. Remove top foil and soak in water (10 sec.) - use it as an ordinary decal,
3. Put on the model !which is sprayed by Surfacer 1000-1500 or Base White! – still works like ordinary decal,
4. Push the water from below the transfer and let dry for 1-2 hours,
5. Finally, unstick the foil (use tweezers) and wash marks caused by transfer glue.
Serves for riveting of plastic model aircraft kits. By using our sets it takes cca 3 hours to rivet whole aircraft in 1:32 scale or cca 2 hours to 1:48 scale.
Result is completly and precisely riveted plastic model which is prepared for painting and any other final works.
We used Japanese documents for preparation of our riveting sets – seemed to be the most serious.
The biggest problem was to harmonize the form of real aircraft with its minimized form which is different depending on the variety of producers.
For this reason you don´t have to modify (abrade/cut/whatever) any part of your plastic model.
We´ve been worked with 0,1 mm tolerance and it just fits perfectly.