Kit has detailed resin parts, recessed panel lines, photo-etch details, vacu or injection-molded clear parts - canopy.
(injection-molded plastic kit). Limited edition. *****
Luftwaffe transport and liaison plane.
plastic parts: 29, resin parts: 21, vacu canopy: 1, photo-etched: 12
5 version decals (5x Luftwaffe - General Gallant, General Udet)
A project of a twin engine, low wing aircraft with the retractable undercarriage intended to fast transport of five persons and mail articles originated in Leichtflugzeugbau Klemm G.m.b.H. company in early thirthieth. In 1938 Dr.ing.Hans Klemm established a subsidiary plant in Saxon Halle, and this project was realized there, market Fh 104 at that time. Later the factory was taken over by Fritz W.Siebel, the sport pilot.
Then the plant produced various German licenced types and completion and maiden flight of the Fh 104 took place as late as in February 1937. In a short time also the second prototype with the stronger Hirth HM 508 engines of 280 hp(206 kW) power was completed, then collecting successes in speed races and became famous in long-distance cross-country flight to Cape Town. Lot production of the Fh 104 Hallore ran since 1939 and 46 planes were manufactured till 1942. During the war the planes were taken by the Luftwaffe over and they were used to courier and liaison service.