HGW Airplane Nails - Free Lines 1/32 scale (positive - raised nails and rivets lines)
567 CM of nails or rivets; 75 x 230 mm;
1. Cut required lenght of rivets,
2. Remove top foil and soak in water (10 sec.) - use it as an ordinary decal,
3. Put on the model !which is sprayed by Surfacer 1000-1500 or Base White! – still works like ordinary decal,
4. Push the water from below the transfer and let dry for 1-2 hours,
5. Finally, unstick the foil (use tweezers) and wash marks caused by transfer glue.
Serves for riveting of plastic model aircraft kits.
By using our sets it takes cca 3 hours to rivet whole aircraft in 1:32 scale or cca 2 hours to 1:48 scale.
Result is completly and precisely riveted plastic model which is prepared for painting and any other final works.
We used Japanese documents for preparation of our riveting sets – seemed to be the most serious.
The biggest problem was to harmonize the form of real aircraft with it
s minimized form which is different depending on the variety of producers.
For this reason you don´t have to modify (abrade/cut/whatever) any part of your plastic model.
We´ve been worked with 0,1 mm tolerance and it just fits perfectly.