Universal Mini Table Saw - Accessory Set
We are pleased to add a universal option for our original table saw into our product line.
Made from high strength aluminum, this accessory turns a any rotary tool into a table saw.
Designed specifically for our hobby, the tool is ideal for making numerous, precision cuts in plastic, resin, soft metal, and wood.
It is much easier to use and more precise than repetitive hand-cutting.
In addition, this handy tool can be used as a table sander by substituting a sanding wheel for the cutting blade.
Additionally, with our new safety cover attachment, you can also use a small grinding wheel attachment to the drill.
Note: Flexible Flex Shaft Not Included - Recommended thickness: 18mm to 20.00mm!!!
Cutting material thickness: 10mm
Height : 40 mm
Length: 110 mm
Width: 50 mm
Weight : 9 oz
Accessories: One spare round saw blade - if you wish, you can always purchase extra blades from us.
Recommended: For any craft work or hobby (Aircraft, Armour, Cars, Ships, Trains, RC models, and all crafts)
Designed for any drill that has a flex shaft option or any tubular drills with an outside diameter of 18 - 20.00 mm with your own supporting level adjustment.
The assembly should set flat on your work surface.
1) Hold the flat top plate in your hand so you can read the UMM-USA logo and the ruler numbers
2) Attach the L-shaped base to the end of the flat plate away from the slot with the screws provided
3) Attach the other base plate to the top with two screws.
4) Insert the flex shaft into the guide holes
5) Attach saw blade to the drill and align, then tighten the set screws under the base pieces with an Allen wrench
6) Option: Optional - you can add the protective cover to the assembly with a single pin
7) Attach the long bar to the grooved table guide with the two bolts
By connecting a hand drill to our Table Saw Conversion Set, you are making a powerful tool.
Used incorrectly or carelessly, it could cause harm.
Please keep this tool out of the reach of children and always wear safety glasses when cutting.
We also recommend wearing gloves and always fully concentrate on the task of cutting.
Always watch your cut.
Happy Cutting from UMM-USA