THIRD GENERATION SCR-03 SCRIBER
This is the third generation of our traditional scriber, SRC-01.
Manufactured from hardened tool steel with a matt finish, it is slightly thinner than SRC-01, but thicker than SRC-02. It is longer and slimmer than either previous model.
Ideal for scribing in tight areas that cannot be reached with our other tools. It scribes exceptionally well - precision grooves with the slightest pressure.
It fits comfortably into the palm of your hand and is easy to manipulate around various shapes. Refer to our video about SCR-01 for scribing techniques.
Length: 140mm (5.5 in)
Possible Uses: scribing panel lines with push and pull techniques, removing pin marks, trimming flash, trimming stretched sprue, deburring, piercing, scrapping, carving etc.
Only limited by your imagination.
- 1. SCRIBE (a), 2. SCRIBE (b), 3. SCRIBE (c), 4. CARVE, 5. DEBURR, 6. PIERCE, 7. SCRAPE )
- Scriber made from harden tool steel.
- Use on all types of model kits and hobby crafts.......
- Double ended panel scriber
- Special design for scribing and rescribing panel lines.
- Recommended for use on: plastic, resin, pliable wood
SCR-01/02/03 TEXT / INFO: http://umm-usa.com/docs/scr01.pdf
SCR-01/02/03 VIDEO HOW TO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz1RZPVqnN4
SCR-01/02/03 REVIEWS http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore/reviews.php